General Terms and Conditions for the Ringelager FarbenmEEHr 2020
1. Organizer, Location, Date
Organizers are the rings of German Scouting Associations Baden-Württemberg e.V. (rdp) as a union of Ring of German Scouting Associations (RDP)
and Ring of German Scout Associations (RdP) in Baden-Württemberg, hereinafter called rdp.
Register court: Stuttgart District Court, Registry number: VR720717
The Ringelager will take place in Königseggwald from Monday the 3rd to Thursday the 13th of August 2020.
The management of the Ringelager can be reached at email@example.com
The organizer is legally represented by the camp management and the board members entitled to represent (Edith Nies, Nina Werner, Markus Lausch).
These general terms and conditions can be viewed on the event homepage under www.farbenmeehr2020.de/agb.
2. Prices and services
Early bookings until 30.01.2020
Normal fee until 30.04.2020
|Normal fee for participation from the 3rd until the 13th of August 2020.||195 €||230 €|
|Normal fee for participation from the 3rd until the 9th of August 2020||€140||€160|
|Sibling/family fee from the 2nd person from the 3rd until the 13th of August 2020||€140||€160|
|Social contribution||100 €|
|Day participants (per night)||35 €|
- In the case of staffs, no distinction is made between national and international staff. The support team also includes the preparation team and the subcamp team. No additional contribution will be made to the construction and dismantling phase.
- An earlier departure is possible for Wichtel/Wölflinge and their leaders.
- Parents and guardians who pick up children have free access to the camp site.
- Day participants without overnight stay and guests (e.g. on the open day) have free access to the camp site. A donation is welcome.
- The application for the social contribution is submitted by the registering group.
- The sibling contribution is granted to a full-paying participant (incl. staff contribution) and also applies to other family members, such as father, mother, child, sibling.
- Children under 6 years old participate free of charge. Children who participate in the camp without parents or guardians pay the participation fee.
- After the registration deadline, the participation fee will be paid on the basis of the set of the day participants
- Leaders pay the normal fee.
The price includes the following services:
Staff/ Normal fee / Sibling contribution / Social contribution
Exemption from the catering supplement is possible in justified exceptional cases (e.g. allergy sufferers).
Not included in the price:
- Program at the day out (also not for international guests)
- Meals in camp cafés
- Merchandise items
- Arrival/departure to the camping site
A prerequisite for registration is a membership in one of the member associations of the rdp (DPSG, VCP, BdP, PSG, BMPPD) or Scouting of Southern Germany or Scout association Horizonte or member associations of WAGGGS and WOSM. Exception by arrangement.
3. Registration process
The prices for the early booking discount are valid until 30.01.2020.
The prices for the registration deadline are valid until 30.04.2020.
Registration takes place exclusively via the login tool of the homepage www.farbenmeehr2020.de.
Upon registration, the participants and the tribe receive a confirmation of receipt. The registration becomes binding after receipt of payment of the participation fee. Registrations are taken into account in the order in which payments are received.
When registering, data on food intolerances and known diseases must be provided to the supervisor truthfully and according to the current state of knowledge.
Invoicing is done by e-mail or, if desired, by post in the following periods:
- After completion of the early booking discount until 6 weeks later (01.02. to mid-March)
- After completion of the registration deadline up to 6 weeks later (01.05. to mid-June)
- During the camp: at check-in
The invoice fee is calculated on the basis of the number of participants and is due in the total amount. There is no deposit. Upon receipt of the invoice, the amount must be transferred from the tribe to
Kreissparkasse Freiburg, IBAN: DE34 6805 0101 0013 7887 59, BIC: FRSPDE66 within four weeks.
Before the camp, it is possible to pay by bank transfer or as a SEPA direct debit. At the camping site, cash is accepted.
With these deadlines, the tribe has time to collect the contribution from all participants before invoicing.
Withdrawal/refund of contribution:
A deregistration from the camp must be received by the management in writing or via e-mail. At the camping site, changes to the registration at check-in are accepted.
If you deregister before the start of the camp (03.08.2020), the amount will be refunded as follows:
- The entire participation amount will be refunded by the closing date of registration.
- In the event of cancellation after the registration deadline, 50% of the participation amount will be refunded. However, a surrogate can only be found within the same tribe. The exchange is free of charge.
- In case of cancellation less than four weeks before the start of the camp, no refund will be made, except in case of justified exceptions.
Participants who leave the camp prematurely (e.g. due to illness, being banned from the camping site) will not be refunded, even on a pro rata basis.
A refund will be excluded in the event of a premature stop of the camp due to a force majeure or other events not in the responsibility of the organiser.
4. Camp rules
The camp rules are published at the beginning of the camp and in the participant booklet. In the event of an infringement, the camp management may ban participants from the camp and send the him/her/them home at his/her/their own expense. If necessary, the participant must be picked up.
5. Liability and Prohibited Items
Bringing animals must be notified in advance and is subject to authorisation.
No liability is assumed for items brought with you, especially not for electronic devices (mobile phone, camera, etc.).
The organiser’s liability is limited to intent and gross negligence. Liability for damages shall be limited to three times the price of the trip if the damage was not caused intentionally or through gross negligence by the organiser.
Prohibited items: The bringing of weapons, high-percentage alcohol (brandy, etc.) and drugs and their use is prohibited. The Law on the Protection of Minors applies. In the event of an infringement, a ban from the camping site may be issued or a complaint may be made.
6. Duty of supervision and child protection
The supervisory responsibility lies with the group leaders of the notified group.
The organiser acts responsible within the framework of the Federal Child Protection Act. The participating tribes ensure that an up-to-date enhanced police certificate has been consulted for all those responsible.
7. Illustration permission
When registering, an agreement is made with the individual participants on the use of photographs and films.
The protection of personal data is safeguarded. The detailed data protection regulations can be found at: https://org.scoutnet.de/rdp/bw/datenschutz/
9. Final provisions
Should any provision of these General Terms and Conditions be or become ineffective, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.