News about the registration tool
We are very pleased that the number of registrations is growing daily.
In the last weeks we have incorporated some feedback on the registration tool:
- The camp T-shirt is now also available in size XS.
- As soon as a registration has been sent, a query appears asking whether further registrations should be made. Directly after that, more participants can be created. You can now also use the same email addresses for this.
- Since the camp T-shirt distinguishes between girl’s and boy’s cut, we have included a query for the gender (female, male, diverse).
- For children under 6 years a free registration can now be created.
- There are some evaluations and anonymous dashboards about the registered participants and groups for the department managers, so that the current data can be included in the preparation.
Due to multiple incorrect entries the following note: When registering a family, it is important that there is one person paying the full price. The other family members can then join the family contribution. A helper is considered a full payer.
Next, we are working on the volunteer registration. We also have group administration and invoicing on our to-do list.
We are also looking for support for development. If you have experience in the programming language React with TypeScript, please contact us.
If you have any questions or feedback regarding the registration, please send them to email@example.com.