Results of the preparation meeting V
From the 3rd to the 6th of January the fifth and last preparation meeting took place at the wintery Ebersberg Castle.
The following decisions and results have been reached in the departments:
- The contents for the participants booklet have been collected The editorial work for this is the responsibility of the Content department.
- At the kick-off camp from 30.04. to 03.05. there will be a dance into May, with a life band and ribbon dance.
- The Working Group Spirituality prepared the service at the camp.
- Breakwater department: in the intervention department, an action guideline for dealing with sexualised violence in the camp was drawn up and voted on.
- Breakwater department: in the prevention department, the visibility of the breakwaters on the camp was discussed. A breakwater theme tent will be set up at the camp
- There is a first draft of the camp rules, which will be further coordinated.
- At the kick-off camp there will be preventative training for leaders and helpers as well as international guests and different departments.
- There were interface workshops on the topics of camp rules, visitor day, search for helpers/coordination, etc., in which all departments agreed with each other on the contents and procedure.
- The planning of the childcare for helpers has started.
- The organization of the program for the cafés and themed yurts has started and is being coordinated by the content department.
- The department managers and the camp management have decided on the layout of the camp T-shirt and badge.
It was a very positive, motivated atmosphere and especially those, who have been involved in the preparation of the camp for a long time, realized with surprise that the year of the Ringelager has finally arrived!